The Betrayal & Beyond program reveals the truth and nature of sexual addiction, and how women are wounded by the addict’s behaviors. For women who have suffered betrayal, their healing comes from understanding the role of trauma, establishing healthy boundaries, exploring the depth of forgiveness, and learning to live in restoration.
The Betrayal & Beyond program reinforces the daily commitment to health through several foundational tools:
- Creating an attitude of gratitude through thankfulness
- Identifying personal/prophetic promises, reinforced through God’s Word
- The Commitment to Change identifies challenges or needed change and accountability for change
- The FASTER Scale raises awareness of the behaviors that lead to relapse
- The Group Check-In provides weekly self-reflection while moving toward health